Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I am, doing Wizardry ((Open))

3 posters

Go down

Here I am, doing Wizardry ((Open)) Empty Here I am, doing Wizardry ((Open))

Post  Isaac Garner Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Isaac walked nerously into the Wand shop, alone and unsure with a bag full of money. He rang the bell on the desk and said, "He-hello? Mr. Ollivander? Are you-" He was interrupted by a ladder on wheels rolling into view.
The Man clambered down and looked at Isaac, saying, "Hello, my young man. I asusme that you are here to purchase one of our fine wands?"
Isaac nodded, taken aback by the man who was talking to him as though he had known him for all his life. "Yes Sir., I am wishing to buy a tool thorugh which to channel my magic." He wasn't sure where that came from, but the Man did not look surprised at all. In fact, it seemed to him perfectly normal. He said, "Right you are, young wizard. Let me see." He tapped his chind with a pencil and then took a box from the shelf. He handed it to Isaac, saying, "Ash and Chimaera, 8 inches. Good for Healing." Isaac took the wand out. It was dark brown with a speck of black on it. He thought for a second and then gave it a flick. A jet of light exploded from the end, destroying a glass jar. He jumped back in shock, proclaiming that he was sorry, but the guy just took the wand and said, "Not to worry." He placed it on the table and looked through the library of wands.

The Mr. Ollivander gasped and took another one, saying, "Here we are. Kelpie Mane Hair, Horbeam, 9 1/2 inches. Good for Defense and all round Magic." Isaac took this one as well and gave it a wave. Half the Wands started shooting sparks. The Wandmaker whipped out his own and they stopped fooling around. He grabbed the Wand and said, "Intriguing, but not the one for you. Lets see..." He searched the shelves and then finally, after a few minutes, he seemed to find the correct one. He handed the Wand to him and said, "Perhaps this one... Thestral Tail Hair, Alder, 7 1/2 inches. Practically an Elder Wand, good for Charms and duelling in particular. Try it." Isaac took hold of it and twirled it. It felt warm in his hand. He flicked his wirst and bronze sparks flew out of his wand. The Wandmaker clapped and said, "There we go! You're going to be a good one." At that moment, somebody else entered the room.

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Here I am, doing Wizardry ((Open)) Empty Re: Here I am, doing Wizardry ((Open))

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

James walked into Ollivander's wand shop. "Mr. Ollivander, the gods are on the move. I need information about three subjects: The Elder Wand, The Deathly Hallows, and... Horcruxes." James pointed his wand at the other guy. "Stupefy!" He turned back to Ollivander. The man's eyes widened. "No... the gods... I have heard about this. The Elder Wand is the property of Harry Potter." James laughed. "That weakling? I am a demi-wizard, fool! I am half-wizard, half-god! Now give me the Elder Wand! Now that Lord Voldemort doesn't need Horcruxes anymore, now that he's immortal, He would've had all the time in the world, if only you were immortal! Kronos will come after you!" Ollivander cowered. "Please. I have heard that Kronos is all-powerful, and I respect him and everything, but please! Find Harry Potter, not me!" James shook his head. "Harry Potter is in hiding. It will be too hard to find him. When Lord Kronos comes after you, you'll be sorry." James's guard outside handed James his broomstick. James was an expert flier, so he could easily get out before the guards arrived. He took off, his guards behind him.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

((Kronos and Voldemort are dead. James, what your saying makes very little sense. Sorry Isaac, but I'm locking this.))

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down