Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plotting (( Open to Rebels ))

3 posters

Go down

Plotting (( Open to Rebels )) Empty Plotting (( Open to Rebels ))

Post  Aeoleus Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:11 pm

James pointed his wand at the demon. "Rictusempra!" The demon rolled over, gsaping. James kept a firm look on his face. "I told you to go invade Camp Half-Blood, and you come back without success. Stupefy!" The demon was blasted backward. James smiled. "If you fail again... do we understand each other, vermin?" The demon hurried away. James waved his wand, and the door closed. He was devoted to the dark side. Kronos had treated him like a son. He had met Voldemort too, quite a few times. Voldemort was like his uncle.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Plotting (( Open to Rebels )) Empty Plotting (( Open to Rebels )) (Laurel Zia)

Post  Laurel Mila Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:43 pm

"I am Laurel Zia" Laurel said "I am Daughter of Bellatrix I have changed my name for cover. And i have done that demon's job." she pushed in a girl that looked alot like her "This is Laurel Mila,Daughter of Zeus.
Laurel Mila
Laurel Mila

Back to top Go down

Plotting (( Open to Rebels )) Empty Re: Plotting (( Open to Rebels ))

Post  Sophia Rine Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:32 pm

You've got to turn in your character sheet, Laurel. Locked.

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plotting (( Open to Rebels )) Empty Re: Plotting (( Open to Rebels ))

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down