Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods (( open ))

2 posters

Go down

The Gods (( open )) Empty The Gods (( open ))

Post  Aeoleus Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm

James pointed his wand at the waiter. His guards were armed with bronze swords and waiting outside. "The gods are on the move. If you're smart, you'll tell them that we were never in Diagon Alley." A perky woman stood up. James turned around. "What?" The woman frowned. "What's this rubbish about gods? Gods are myths. Wizards are not." James rolled his eyes. "Gods are immortal beings. They each have power over a certain thing, such as the seas, sky, and Underworld." The lady widened her eyes. "Underworld?" James nodded. "Underworld." The woman frowned again. "Do gods use wands?" James shook his head. "Gods don't use wands. They can do magic without a wand. Still, gods have symbols of power, which are often weapons. Zeus, the Lord of the Sky, uses a master lightning bolt. Poseidon, the god of the sea, uses a trident. Hades, the king of the Underworld, uses a staff and a helmet of darkness that can allow him to melt into shadow. It also allows him to radiate fear into your heart so intense that it can stop your heart." The woman sat down. "And... they are on the move? But... who are you?" James frowned. "My name is classified. I am half-god, half wizard. Also known as a demi-wizard." The woman gulped. James waved his wand. "Silencio!" The crowd stopped murmuring amongst themselves.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

The Gods (( open )) Empty Re: The Gods (( open ))

Post  Rosalie Perry Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 pm

((I had to join this as soon as I saw Hades.))

Rosa was half god, half wizard... no need for further explanation. Her mom lives in the wizard world, so she know's Diagon Alley like the back of her hand. Rosa was recently claimed by Hades, God of the Underworld. Her mom taught her some information about the greek gods, so at least she knew the basics. Rosa was walking when she saw two guards with swords and the word "Hades".As Rosa entered she transformed her Helm of Darkess, necklace in to her sword "Death", and got her hand ready to pull out her wand. It was made of holly and had Hellhound hairs and engraved with skulls, when she had gotten claimed by Hades he had told her that it was more prowerfum than even Ollivander's wands.

Rosa pushed open the door and entered the dark room. Nobody was talking, and with Rosa's knowledge of wizardry she had guessed the dude with the wand had cast it. Rosa walked over to the boyand said "Hello, I'm Rosalie Perry", and said slightly quieter,"Daughter of Hades."

Rosalie Perry
Daughter of Hades

http://www.demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

(( James died as a hero, but I guess I could finish this thread. ))

James looked at the girl. "You're a demiwizard like me? Ah... I can see that you are a daughter of Hades. Join Kronos and Voldemort. You will be rewarded. He waved his wand again, and the crowd could speak again. James smiled. "So... you interested?"

(( Sorry, muse is dead. ))

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum