Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on the camp (( open to rebels ))

2 posters

Go down

Attack on the camp (( open to rebels )) Empty Attack on the camp (( open to rebels ))

Post  Aeoleus Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Aeoleus snapped his fingers, and a whirlwind of air blasted everywhere. "FOR OLYMPUS, MY BRETHREN!" Aeoleus and his army shot more whirlwinds at the Main Camp. He pointed at a Greek Column, and it exploded. Death Eaters shot spells at him, but he blocked with his storm magic. He sent a blast of air at them, and they were thrown off their feet. A demon charged at Aeoleus with a trident and a net, but Aeoleus knocked it aside with a tornado. Then, another person appeared.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Attack on the camp (( open to rebels )) Empty Attack on the camp (( open to rebels ))

Post  Laurel Mila Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Laurel walked to the edge of the wind "STOP!" Yelled Laurel. " We are supposed to be helping each other" she turned to the nearest Death Eater "Isn't that right?" She said in a silky voice. The Death Eater started sweating in fear and nodded "Good." she turned back around "I am both rebel Witch and Demigod, Daughter of Ares." Her red eyes flashed
Laurel Mila
Laurel Mila

Back to top Go down

Attack on the camp (( open to rebels )) Empty Re: Attack on the camp (( open to rebels ))

Post  Aeoleus Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:38 pm

(( I think it unlikely that a Death Eater would cower before a 11 year old. Demons are stupid, so they could... but not a Death Eater. ))

Aeoleus glowed dangerously. "I am Aeoleus, the King and god of the winds," He said smoothly. He was not amused by this act of foolishness. He didn't need a weapon. He waved his hand, and Laurel was lifted into the air as if hoisted by invisible ropes. "The gods are not fools. Ares wouldn't approve of you turning to the dark side."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Attack on the camp (( open to rebels )) Empty Re: Attack on the camp (( open to rebels ))

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down