Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here ((open))

2 posters

Go down

New Here ((open)) Empty New Here ((open))

Post  Krista Johnson Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Krista walked into the library, sure it was her first day, sure she had to leave all her friends behind, and sure she didn't know anybody here. But she was happy, she finally was at Hogwarts. Her aunt had told her about this school. Of course that was before she had found out she was also a Demi-god. As she walked into the library, the first thing Krista noticed was all the piles upon piles of books. As she walked over to a bookshelf she saw a book entitled "Beginnig magic" after picking it up and walking over to a table, she opened up the book.   Looking in it she saw a bunch of spells and wand motions, she started reading.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

New Here ((open)) Empty Re: New Here ((open))

Post  Rosalie Perry Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Rosa was half god, half wizard... no need for further explanation. Her mom lives in the wizard world, so she know's Diagon Alley like the back of her hand. Rosa was recently claimed by Hades, God of the Underworld. Her mom taught her some information about the greek gods, so at least she knew the basics. Rosa had recently come to Hogwarts for her second year. Hogwarts was Rosa'a paradise, magic, books, spells, everything she could wish for. Plus she had gotten a holly wand with Hellhound hair and engraved with skulls, even more powerful than Ollivander's wands and a helm of darkness/sword necklace. Heaven. Except for one thing... she was half god and she guessed that there would be very few of her kind here. Rosa strolled to the library to check out a couple spell books and to see if they had any on Greek mythology. As the punk, dressed daughter of Hades entered the library she saw a girl who caught her eye. Rosa walked over to her and said, "Hello, I'm Rosa Perry., and whispered, "Daughter of Hades."

Rosalie Perry
Daughter of Hades

http://www.demigodsummer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Krista was reading abou disarming spells when all of asudden someone behind her said, "Hello, I'm Rosa Perry." the girl whispered, "Daughter of Hades," Krista jumped and turned around to see a girl standing behind her. "Hi I'm Kristian Johnson, but you can call me Krista, I'm unclaimed," She said, she always use her nickname, instead of her real name Kristian. She wished she knew who her mom or dad was. As Krista always did when she was thinking she fiddled with the charm bracelet her real parents had given her. Both her parents were supposedly dead but now that she was older she new tha one of them, she suspected her dad, was a wizard and the other one was a god. Krista fiddled with the cresent moon charm on her bracelet, it was a clear moon outlined in blue. Krista had been told that her mom and dad gave it to her. The more Krista thought about it the more she remembered about her parents. He didn't remember much about her mom but she remembered a few things about her dad, whenever she tried to remeber him she remembered a hospital bed with a man in it, he had a broken leg, arm and cuts on his face. Krista shook her head and looked back at Rosa.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down