Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing ((Open))

2 posters

Go down

Relaxing ((Open)) Empty Relaxing ((Open))

Post  Krista Johnson Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Krista was walking by the Black Lake. She had heard many rumors about it but she did'nt care, it was a beautiful day and she was gonna enjoy it. As she walked she thought about this place. It was alright. Well it would be better once she was claimed and put into a house. Krista took a seat. She was just gonna relax and not worry about anything else for a while. Krista leaned back. Ah what a perfect day for relaxing. Krista just laid there and stared at the sky.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Relaxing ((Open)) Empty Re: Relaxing ((Open))

Post  Aeoleus Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Aeoleus thought he'd drop in on Hogwarts. He landed near the Black Lake, and saw Krista. She was relaxing by the lake. Aeoleus teleported next to her. "It's not exactly safe to relax here. Lots of magical creatures. Mermen with tridents, sea demons, vicious grindylows..." Aeoleus smiled. "How are you, Krista?" He was in adult form. He had a tanned face with a pleasant facial expression.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 am

"It's not exactly safe to relax here. Lots of magical creatures. Mermen with tridents, sea demons, vicious grindylows..." someone said. Krista lookes up startled. Aeoleus smiled. "How are you, Krista?" "I'm fine Aoeleus, gods you know you just about scared me half to death. Good lord. So how are you Aoeleus?" Krista said. They had met the night a boy named James Jacob had died. That had only been her second night here now she had been here for a week.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "Ever since my son died, Death Eaters have been acting more cautious, in case of further rebellion." Aeoleus looked down. "The hardest part of being a god is being immortal. We cannot die and forget about past wrongs like mortals can. Even a god is not perfect, Krista. I should've saved my son. James should not have died."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Aeoleos smiled at Krista. Ever since my son died, Death Eaters have been acting more cautious, in case of further rebellion." Aeoleus looked down. "The hardest part of being a god is being immortal. We cannot die and forget about past wrongs like mortals can. Even a god is not perfect, Krista. I should've saved my son. James should not have died." Krista looked at Aeoleos. "James was your son, I didn't know that. And don't blame yourself for his death, he was human, he chose to be a rebel and then to rebel against the rebels. James had free will like any other human being. I honestly think that the only thing you could of done was to see him more often and from what i've heard you did that already and that's saying something seeing as half the gods don't seem to care about there kids. And I'm not on the rebels side. I'm just saying you are probably the nicestest immortal I've ever met." Krista said. She knew that Aoeleos had seemed like he was a good father. 

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "Really? What of Zeus, or Poseidon? I am not a god of Olympus, nor a Minor god. I am the King of the wind gods, and a wind god myself." Aeoleus looked at Krista. "The nicest immortal, huh? Try saying that to Zeus."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

"Really? What of Zeus, or Poseidon? I am not a god of Olympus, nor a Minor god. I am the King of the wind gods, and a wind god myself." Aeoleus looked at Krista. "The nicest immortal, huh? Try saying that to Zeus." Krista looked at Aeoleos.
"I ave never met zeus or Poseidon so how can I say it to them. In my opinion your the nicest immortal, and your the only immortal I know who cares enough about his son to come and visit. I have not seen one other immortal since I have been here. I know the gods are busy but you know it's not like they can't come and visit there children. It's not like their always working and hardly have any time for their families." Krista said. She was thinking of her foster mom and step dad. Her stepdad was almost always at work and when Krista had a soccer game, basketball game, or a volleyball match he always had something to do. Even if he said he would get there a little late he never showed. The only one he came to was Kristas 6th grade soccer championship game. Where Krista had scored the winning goal in sudden death overtime. As she was celebrating she looked up to where her parents were and he was on the phone not looking. When she later asked him if he saw he said no.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "Ah. Good point." Suddenly, a random kid came running up to Aeoleus. Aeoeus turned. The kid smiled. "Can I have your autograph? You're an immortal!" The child had obviously recognized him from his announcement in the great hall.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 pm

. "Ah. Good point." Suddenly, a random kid came running up to Aeoleus. Aeoeus turned. The kid smiled. "Can I have your autograph? You're an immortal!" Krista burst out laughing. The kid reminded her of herself when she was little. Krista looked down to keep from laughing any harder.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Aeoleus snapped his fingers. A paper, clipboard, and pen appeared. He scribbled down his name and handed the paper to the boy. He waved his hand and the clipboard and pen vanished. Aeoleus sighed and snapped his fingers again. A can of Coke appeared in both his and Krista's hands. "So, Krista... do you like Hogwarts?"

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 am

So, Krista... do you like Hogwarts?" Aeoleus said. Krista took s sip of the cook Aeoleus had made appear in her hand. "I love Hogwarts so far. I haven't done much yet, what do you think of Hogwarts so far?" Krista asked. She looked out to the lake. All of a suddenly she rememberered something she always forgot. It had been raining heavaly and her step dad had been driving her to a cheerleading the only one he came to and that was only because her mom couldn't come and he worked the whole time only looking up for part of her rotine and he didn't even saying any thing when she won first place, they had been on their way home and he had slipped in a puddle the car had gone and crashed into another car. She had sprained her knee and wrist, along with a few brusies and scratches, her dad had broken his hand. Krista shook her head and looked back at Aeoleus rubing her knee.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "I personally can enact divine powers, so I have no use for magic, but I find the school's system intriguing." Aeoleus grinned. "If you could be only one, would you be a demigod or wizard?" Aeoleus waved his hand, and a lawyer's hat appeared on his head.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:11 pm

"I personally can enact divine powers, so I have no use for magic, but I find the school's system intriguing." Aeoleus grinned. "If you could be only one, would you be a demigod or wizard?"  Aeoleus said. Krista thought about it. "I don't know actually if I were only Demi-god then I would only have to worry about being attacked by monsters and learning how to fight with a sword, butif I were a wizard I would have to worry about the death eaters and learning all the spells to protect myself, but no I had to be born to a wizard and a god so I just couldn't be only one, which only makes my life about five times more complicated!" Krista said. Then she laughed at Aeoleus, who had just made a lawyers hat appear on his head, making him look-in Krista's opinion- rather funny.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Aeoleus grinned. "Well, I am quite comical. I can even make Apollo laugh." Aeoleus snapped his fingers, and a clown's head appeared on top of the lawyer hat. Aeoleus cleared his throat. "Hello, folks. I am the lawyer-clown, and tonight's show features... Krista Johnson!"

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 pm

"Well, I am quite comical. I can even make Apollo laugh." Aeoleus snapped his fingers, and a clown's head appeared on top of the lawyer hat. Aeoleus cleared his throat. "Hello, folks. I am the lawyer-clown, and tonight's show features... Krista Johnson! Aeoleus said. Krista burst out laughing so hard tears started streaming down her face, Wiping her eyes Krista said, "Well a lawyer-clown is mist definently something you don't see everyday!" after laughing somemore Krista stood up, bowed saying, "Thank you very much!" to an invisible audience.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Aeoleus snapped his fingers. A TV appeared, with a video of God of War 3, Kratos killing Zeus. "Stupid mortals! I saw this game! They lowered the powers of the gods significantly to make sure that a demigod son of Zeus could beat him!" Aeoleus shook his head. Mortals are foolish."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 pm

All of a sudden a tv appeared. Krista saw a game on it and assume it was God of Qar 3, she reconized from her brother playing it all the time. . "Stupid mortals! I saw this game! They lowered the powers of the gods significantly to make sure that a demigod son of Zeus could beat him!" Aeoleus shook his head. "Foolish mortals" he said. Krista looked at it. "Well that's not fair now is it, I suppose if they made Zeus unbeatable knowone would buy it." Krista said.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "I would slaughter Kratos as if he were an ant. Any real god could whether they be Greek or Egypt-" Aeoleus faltered. He was someone who actually knew about the Egyptian myths and gods being real, and he wasn't sure he should just blurt out that they were real.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 pm

"I would slaughter Kratos as if he were an ant. Any real god could whether they be Greek or Egypt-" Aeoleus said. Then he faltered. Krista went on as if he had'nt. Just in case there was a particular reason. "If I were a god I to would slaughter him like an ant." she said.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "Well, Krista... it's been nice, but i must go now to run some errands. I've got an email from Hermes. He needs to deliver something, and he wants me to speed him on his way with my winds." Aeoleus waved to Krista. "Bye, young demi-wizard." Then he was gone in a flash of blue light.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:29 pm

"Well, Krista... it's been nice, but i must go now to run some errands. I've got an email from Hermes. He needs to deliver something, and he wants me to speed him on his way with my winds." Aeoleus waved to Krista. "Bye, young demi-wizard." Then he was gone in a flash of blue light. Krista looked at were he had dissapeared. "Bye Aeoleus" she whispered. Then she got up and walked back to the castle.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Then, Aeoleus came back to Hogwarts. "Forgot something. Here..." Aeoleus handed a bracelet to Krista. "It will turn into a sword. It can harness powerful winds to use against your enemies or... get something you can't reach." Aeoleus smiled and disappeared again.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Forgot something. Here..." Aeoleus handed a bracelet to Krista. "It will turn into a sword. It can harness powerful winds to use against your enemies or... get something you can't reach." Krista looked at him and smiled. Then he dissapeared. Krista put it on. Then, trying to activate the sword she pulled in it and it turned into a sword. "Wow!" Krista gasped. "thank you Aeoleus" she whispered. Then giving the sword and expiremental swing. It was perfect. Then looking up at the sky, she walked back to the castle.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down