Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! ))

3 posters

Go down

ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! )) Empty ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! ))

Post  Aeoleus Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

James was part of an assault on Hogwarts. He had recieved a black pen, which turned into a steel sword if he uncapped it. He uncapped his sword. It was deadly and curved. He smiled. "FOR KRONOS, THE KING OF THE TITANS! FOR VOLDEMORT, THE DARK LORD!" James lifted his sword high and charged forward. His warriors and wizards followed him. The wizards shot spells at the castle. Hogwarts students scrambled for cover. One brave student shot a jet of light at James, but James deflected the spell with his blade. "FOR THE ULTIMATES, KRONOS AND VOLDEMORT!" James yelled.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! )) Empty Re: ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! ))

Post  Sophia Rine Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

((Okay... still. No magical pen, kay? You might get one at your claiming. Might.))

Sophia was extremely bored. It was her third year of Hogwarts, and the Daughter of Athena was in Ravenclaw House. She had read anything worth reading in the library, and she had explored the castle twice that day. She was sitting in her dorm, trying to figure out what to do, when her eyes lingered to the window.

The Forbidden Forest. That was it. The one place Little Miss Perfect had never ventured to. Today was the day. Sophia clicked on her tennis bracelet-it was a string of diamonds with a owl pendant. It turned into a sword, it was her claiming gift. She stuffed her wand in her knee high boot as well, she didn't know what roamed in the woods.

Getting out of the castle was easy. The cunning girl had all kinds of tricks. Getting into the actual forest was the hard part. It was Sunday, so everyone was out and about the grounds. That's it! Sophia thought, remembering a invisibilaty charm she had read about. Evanesco She whispered, holding her wand.

Sophia walked, unnoticed now, into the forest. She got reasonably far before realizing that she was being watched. The spell had warn off by now. Was that a good thing, or a bad thing? Sophia asked herself. She decided a bad thing. Sophia repeated the spell, turning her head when she knew the spell had worked.

Sophia touched the owl pendant on her bracelet lightly. People were advancing. Sophia of course, being a rare demi-wizard knew that both the demigod and the wizard's worst enemy's followers had united... but how on earth would they get to Hogwarts?

They were obviously followers, most were carrying wands as well as celestial bronze swords. Sophia's hyper active mind wandered to think about how they got into the school's borders. Sophia shoved away her thoughts, advancing slowly on them. She was careful to be quiet.

Sophia scanned the advancing army. To her surprise, there were many younger people there. She picked out one of the younger ones and started toward him. He looked a few years younger then her, maybe twelve. Sophia drew her wand from her boot, searching her head for the right spell.

Locomotor Mortis. Sophia said under her breath. She smiled happily as the victim fell. The others didn't notice, they just kept walking. Sophia waited until the others were out of ear shot before whispering in his ear, "What are you doing here?"

((Wow... long O.o))

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! )) Empty Re: ASSAULT ON HOGWARTS! (( Sophia then open! ))

Post  Aeoleus Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 pm

(( Fine, it's a random steel sword ))

James fell unexpectedely. A girl whispered in his ear. "I'm a demi-wizard, fool," James replied. He pointed his wand at the girl and yelled, "Expelliarmus!" The girl wand flew out of her hand. "I have been abandoned and resented by both my magical and godly parent. I serve Kronos and Voldemort."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:21 am

It was late at Night. Isaac was under a table on the Second Floor, waiting for a ghost to pass by him. He was a genius. He knew exactly what to do. Once the ghost had passed, he rolled out from underneath the table and darted onto the Grand Staircase. He wished he had an Invisibility Cloak, then he could go around, unnoticed by anybody, doing whatever he wanted. Occasionally, Prefects walked past and so, he had to duck into the shadows and wait for them to pass. He finally reached the Seventh Floor, but he met a slight problem. A few Prefects were talking there. He crept oer, darted to a wall, then kept his back to it. They couldn't see him. He took a glance around the corner and one of them, a brunette Gryiffindor Girl, spotted him and said, "Hey!" Before she could react, Isaac had hold of his wand.
"Depulso!" He yelled, and one of the Prefects flew into another. He laughed at his luck, but then the remaining two were still there. One said, "Locomotor Mortis." Some purple light shot from her wand and belted towards Isaac, who dodged and retorted by yelling, "Rictusempra!" She was hit and rolled around on the floor, laughing. The remaining Prefect, a Ravenclaw Male, shouted, "Stupefy!" Isaac wasn't sure what it would do, but knew it couldn't be bad, so ducked and yelled, "Locomotor Mortis!" The Prefect deflected it and shot antoher jet of red light towards him. Isaac copied his movements exactly and, to his surprise, deflected it. Pleased, he shouted, "Lacesso Trinus!" The Ravenclaw's laces tied together and the First Year smiled and ran to the wall. A Seventh Year had told him that if he thought of wanting to go to a place where everything was hidden, and walked thrice near that wall, a door would appear, which led to a room where he could haev whatever he wanted, so long as it wasn't living and had been hidden by another student there. He did so and, when the iron wrought door appeared, he ran in and closed the door as the Prefect who seemed a little tied up sent another leg-locking spell his way.

The First Year had heard of a place called the Room of Requirement from an older student, and wondered if that was where he was. Piles of things were tottering high, but some were scorched. He wondered what had done that. He was rather the wondering type. He searched through and then spotted his prize. A Nimbus 2001 was on top of the wall of goodies. He cursed at the fact that he couldn't get it right away, and thought about how he could get to it. Suddenly, he remembere a spell he'd learned in class. He clicked his fingers and pointed his wand at the wardrobe that lay underneath it and said, "Depulso!" A jet of light shot from his wand and hit the Wardrobe. Just as he'd planned, the Broomstick shot towards him. It landed on the floor with a clatter. Isaac cheered and stepped onto it. He set off and began zooming around the hall, having the time of his life. He whooped and cheered, the wind rushing in his ears. Feeling as though he could get past the Prefects, he zoomed back across the room and through the door. He zoomed past the Prefects, who shot spells at him, but none hit he whooped and shouted out, yelling, "Yeah, that't right!" WHen he went outside the Castle, he heard something that brought him straight to a halt.

The sound had come from deep in the Forest. Somebody had yelled, "FOR KRONOS, THE KING OF THE TITANS! FOR VOLDEMORT, THE DARK LORD!" It had been a Male voice, and so Isaac zoomed down to investigate, He was surprised at how smoothly he was flying. The Broomstick seemed perfect in every way, although he knew that it wasn't the best one. He dived to where he'd heard the voice, seeing a boy pointing his wand at a Prefect and yelling, "Expelliarmus!" Her wand flew from her hand and Isaac whipped across and caught it, holding it to his chest. He knew he wasn't a good catch, so was surprised that he'd got it. The guy then said some rubbish about Gods and wizards, so Isaac zoomed down and perched next to the Prefect, his wand out. He handed her the wand and said, "There you go Miss., you might want one of those." He then pointed his wand at the guy who'd barged in. He glared and said, "Might I ask, kind Sir, who exactly you are and what your purpose is on this fine Night?" He strained to stay polite, hoping for a better answer then the one the Prefect had recieved.

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 pm

James waved his wand over his feet, muttering the counterspell for the Leg-Locker Curse. The spell wore off, and James's feet spread out a little. "Listen. I've been trained by Kronos, Voldemort, and their best warriors. I'm skilled in Occlumency, Potion-making, swordplay, archery, spell-casting, and the Dark Arts. "You don't stand a chance. Furnunculus!" He waved his wand in Issac's direction.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

(( James-Locomotis Mortis or however it's spelled, is the body bind curse. You wouldn't be able to cast a spell on my charrie. And what the heck is the Furnunculus spell? Isaac-The Room of Requirments isn't able to be used anymore. It burnt down in the seventh book.))

Sophia's wand flew out of her hand, just as another kid, must likely a first year, swooped in. Where had he got a broom? Where first years allowed to have brooms? Sophia shook her head, her jumbled thoughts going back to what was happening. What was with the kid that she'd put the curse on. "How do you know?" Sophia asked. She had heard that half of the children siding with the Voldemort and Kronos followers had been memory washed.

Sophia shook her head again. The kid who had swooped in handed her her wand. She frowned. Her invisibility spell had worn out. That was not a good thing. The Ravenclaw had not wanted her identity known. "I'm Sophia, Ravenclaw and Daughter of Athena... if that means anything to you." She added quickly to the end. Why had she said that? What if he wasn't one of the few other demi-wizards here?

Sophia rolled her eyes as the other kid talked. "You're really that full of yourself?" She muttered. "Your what... ten? Eleven, maybe? How would you know Occlumency?" She rolled her eyes again. The Athenian was a resource full girl, but she wouldn't use an unforgivable curse. As much as this kid annoyed her, she wouldn't. Sophia flicked her wand, muttering "Protego" as the kid shot some spell she had never heard of before at the other kid.

"For now, I'm not going to use anything terrible on you." Sophie told the kid quietly, before flicking her wand at the kid, muttering "Locomotor Mortis" again. "Because you think you are smarter then me, does not mean that you are. I'm a Ravenclaw as well as a daughter of Athena. Much smarter then you." Sophia said to the kid.

((No, a eleven year old would not be skilled in Occlumency. I'm going to try and tolerate you, unlike Jake, but if this continues, I'm just going to start locking threads.))

Sophia Rine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm

(( Okay, fine. ))

James felt the Body-Bind CUrse held him again, but his henchman pointed his wand at him, and he snarled. "You're asking for this. I see that you are also a demi-wizard, but I am atill more powerful. James pointed at Sophia and yelled, "Crucio!" James smiled coldly. She was only an obstacle. What could she possibly do?

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 am

((Furnunculus makes massive boils appear on you skin, Harry used it on Goyle when Malfoy deflected it in the Fourth book, sorry about the Room, I forgot and I'm afraid that Locomtor Mortis is the leg-locker curse, Petrificus Totallus bing the Full Body-Bind))
The guy basically said that he'd been trained by the bad guys, and then shot a spell at Isaac. He was about to dodge when Sophie deflected it. He thanked her but the eil one was talking again. He said some rubbish about power and Demi-wizards and then shot a Curse at Sophie. It sounded pretty bad, so Isaac, determined to repay the favour, simply dived in front of her, catching the spell. Not being brave, of course, just hepling out. He soon realised how foolish he'd been. Excruciating pain burned his nerves and the First-year simply fell to the floor, screaming on the inside and out. He began to twitch, twigs cracking underneath him. He somehow managed to say, "Counter-curse?"

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 pm

((Im going to go with it even though a eleven year old would not be abler to preform that spell. have you even read the book? And Isaac-OKay.. I need a better spell site. >.>))

The one kid jumped in front of her just as the curse was shot at her. That was dumb, but now, Sophia didn't know what to do. "I don't know..." She said when he implied about the counter curse. She searched her brain, trying to figure it out. But if the one kid wanted to play hard ball, she was going to play hard ball right back.

A unforgivable spell took anger. Sophia was angry. Firsties shouldn't have to endure torture like the unforgivable spell that the evil kid set on the other one. She took a deep breath before turning her arm to the kid, yelling "Imperio!!". What to do now was the question.

Sophia Rine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:47 pm

((I can't post as James, so I'm just going to act like he posted this... it was in the wrong thread.))

James felt the Imperius Curse on him. He was under Sophia's control. It was painful, actually. He couldn't move. He couldn't think, but he could think. it was hard to explain. He could vaguely reach into his thoughts, but just barely, and he couldn't do anything. Soon he lost control over himself.

(( Sophia, can you kill of my charrie? I know I just started this site, but I wanna try being a god. ))

Sophia Rine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down