Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac ))

4 posters

Go down

The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac )) Empty The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac ))

Post  Aeoleus Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:51 pm

"GO!" THat was the order he had recieved from his captain. James charged forward. The truth was, he had developed a compassion toward the people he had terrorized. He was carrying a steel sword and his wand was in a case in his armor. He decided to betray the Dark Side. He brained a guy with the flat end of his sword, knocking him out. "TREASON!" His captain yelled.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac )) Empty Re: The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac ))

Post  Isaac Garner Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am

Isaac was wondering through the Forbidden Forest. He returned to the place that he had felt the Cruciatus Curse at the hands of one James Jacobs. He sighed, wand in hand. Now he knew what was held in store for Demiwizards. Now he knew what awaited him out there. Now he knew that some people showed no mercy. Now he knew that the bo who had used the Cruciatus Curse on him was stood right in front of him. He stared at the kid and immediately pointed his wand at him, yelling, "STUPEFY!" Jacobs wnet flying backwards into a tree and Isaac ran over, then hit him in the stomach. "Whats wrong with you, man? This is not where we will allow you to be!" He pointed his wand a the kid's wand and said, "Expelliarmus." It flew into his hand. "There we go, you're weaponless." He then stood and asked, "So, what the hell are you doing in my Woods, eh?"

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac )) Empty Re: The death of James Jacobs (( Sophia and Issac ))

Post  Aeoleus Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 am

James struggled to his feet. "I'm trying to help," He said. He scrambled around and picked up his wand from Issac's hands. "I was born a hero, and I've decided I'm going to die a hero." He pointed his wand at a Death Eater. "Stupefy!" The Death Eater crumpled. Then, a curse came heading for Issac. James jumped in front of him. It was the Crucio Curse. He screamed, then turned to Issac. "RUN! I'll hold them off!"

Last edited by James Jacobs on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 am

WHen James dived in front of the curse coming from a Death Eater and began twitching madly, Isaac knew what was happening. James was telling the Truth, or becoming a double agent. Deciding on the first idea, Isaac yelled, "Not bloody likely!" And shot a Stunner at the Death Eater. He exploded backwards into a Tree. Laughing madly, Isaac shot a the Furnunculus Hex at another and then the Densaugeo Hex at another. Feeling more and more angry, he did something that he knew could land him in Azkaban for the rest of his life. "Imperio!" He shouted to one, and vobes crawled under his skin down to his wand. The spell shot out and the chosen Death Eater began shooting curses at his team mates. This gave Isaac some time to pull James behind a tree. He deflected another spell and one of them yelled something that sounded like 'Abrakadabra!', although Isaac knew that wasn't it. The spell missed and hit a tree, which withered away.

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 am

James shook Issac off and ran into the open. "Expelliarmus!" He yelled. Unfortunately, another Death Eater shot another spell at him. "Sectumsempra!" James suddenly felt immense pain on him. Then, blood spurted from his chest, face, and all over him. He screamed, but it kept on going. He was going to die, and leave Issac alone. He got to his feet and staggered toward Issac, but fell back down. "Please... help..."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 am

The Death Eater shot a curse at James, who began to bleed from the chest. He shot the curse back at the Death Eater and yelled, "Crucio!" At another, which dropped to the floor screaming in pain. He ran over to James, diving to dodge another Curse. He muttered to himself, saying, "No no, not once you've joined our side! No! I won't leave you, Jacobs. Your with me now, don't worry." He tried to remember a spell he'd read somewhere to heal cuts, but he knew somehow that it wouln't work for him. He clicked his fingers in remembrance and pointed his wand at James, saying, "Episkey." Nothing happen. "Perfect," He muttered to himself. The guy was slowly losing blood. Dying. "Oh Gods, no. PLease don't die, I don't want to see the Thestrals! No!" He stared down at his new Comrade.

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 pm

James looked up at Issac. "Die? I have to, Issac. I'm going to take myself out to beat these guys. Unless you wanna die with them, stay back. Tell Sophia I'm sorry that I was a brat to her. Tell everyone I'm sorry, and I deserved to die." James pushed Issac away, and several Death Eaters shot spells at him. James blocked them, raised his wand, then unleashed all his godly and wizardly powers. A blast sent the Death Eaters flying backward. James felt his essence burning up, and then he also flew backward, next to Issac. He looked up at Issac. "Dying... Tell Sophia... true hero..." James Jacobs did not move again. He was dead. He had sacrificed himself to take out the Death Eaters that were attacking Hogwarts, and now he was dead.

A silvery glow came out of James's mouth and swirled around the forest. Suddenly, James was somewhere dark. Three hags were floating above him, coaxing him to come forward. James followed them. One hag said, "You'd better come to Elysium with us. Lord Hades felt that you deserved it." James followed them to a place filled with beaches and hills and trees, but none of that could make up for Sophia and Issac. He was alone.

(( Hope you liked it! ))

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:46 am

((Wow, that was a rather accurate good description of Death. I've never died, of course...))
"Die? I have to, Issac. I'm going to take myself out to beat these guys. Unless you wanna die with them, stay back. Tell Sophia I'm sorry that I was a brat to her. Tell everyone I'm sorry, and I deserved to die." James had said, using up his last energy. Or so Isaac thought as he muttered. "Come on, come on, think. Don't die, no, no. I won't die with you!" His voice became louder. "I won't have to tell Sophia anything!"
A burst of energy came from James and Isaac was sent flying backwards. He ran back, but James fly towards him, saying, "Dying... Tell Sophia... true hero..." The First Year knelt over the body and checked the pulse. James was dead. The lving one began to weep over the body of his old enemy and new friend in death. One Death Eater shot a sepll at him, but he delected and yelled, "Go away! You have no right to lick this floor! Depulso!" A few of them flew back further. and he wiped his eyes.

Isaac stepped away and pointed his wand at the floor. He said something that he cannot remember and the earth created a pit. He dragged James' corpse into it and covered he dirt back over. Carving over the top in flamng letters, he wrote, 'Here lies a true Hero. He may be known as a Death Eater or a Traitor, but he died as a Hero. James Jacobs will live on in Elysium.' Feeling better, he trudged back up to the Castle to tell Sophia what had happened, tears rolling down his cheeks. As a final memory, he yelled, "James Jacobs, the mark of a true Hero!"

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Krista was walking by the forrbiden forest when she heard someone yell "James Jacob, the mark of a true hero!" Krista figured she would go see. She walked into he forest to see a boy carving something in the ground. As she read it she gasped. It was a grave marker. For someone who had appearently just died. Krista walked over to the boy, pullin out her wand as she did so. "What happened," she said putting her hand on the boys shoulder, she had a spell ready in case he attacked her, "it's okay, I'm a demi-wizard and I'm not a rebel," she said as she looked down at the ground.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Sophia, after her past adventure in the woods, was ready for more. Her dorm was empty again, and it was a week after the Kronos and Voldemort followers had attacked. She was ready, just in case, this time. She had her sword bracelet in hand as well as her wand. She charmed herself again, just to sneak past the bordering trees.

Sophia walked aimlessly away from the Hogwarts castle for what seemed to her like hours. She stopped short when she heard some noise. She walked over to them, hearing a girl say she was a demi-wizard. "Sophia Rine. Ravenclaw. Athenian. Prefect. What's going on?" She introduced her self to the girl, asking a question.

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Aeoleus flew down from the sky and landed next to Sophia. "Sad, isn't it?" He frowned. "James Jacobs died. He betrayed the Death Eaters and died while saving Isaac." Aeoleus smiled. "He lived a hard life, but he made the right choice in the end. Aeoleus put a hand on Sophia's shoulder. "He died as a hero."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Aeoleus flew down from the sky and landed next to Sophia. "Sad, isn't it?" He frowned. "James Jacobs died. He betrayed the Death Eaters and died while saving Isaac." a guy said to the girl Sophia. Krista looked at the boy, whooses shoulder her hand was on, and gave it a pat. Krista looked at the boy who had just joined them. "Who are you?" she said. She was shocked that he had just appeared out of nowhere.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "I am Aeoleus, the King of the Winds." Aeoleus looked at Krista. "Did you know James? I carried him down for Olympus, and I have watched him for his entire life. He was a good kid. Made some bad choices, but... he was a good kid." Aeoleus pointed at where James was buried. A gravestone appeared. It read:

Here lies James Jacobs, a True Hero. He was a rebel, but he made the right choice in the end.

Aeoleus smiled. "That should do the trick."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krista Johnson Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

"I am Aeoleus, the King of the Winds." the boy, Aeoleus looked at Krista. "Did you know James? I carried him down for Olympus, and I have watched him for his entire life. He was a good kid. Made some bad choices, but... he was a good kid." he said. Krista looked down she could feel tears burning
at the back of her eyes. It was sad, as she looked at the guy she had oringinally heard yell in the forest. She looked at him, then at the grave he had made. She hated it when people died. Looking up at Aeoleus she introduced herself. "Hello, i'm Kristian Johnson, but call me Krista. I'm unclaimed and it's a pleasure to meet you sir." She always used her nickname when introducing herself.

Krista Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "i had better go now. It's dinnertime." Aeoleus winked at Krista and willed the wind to carry him up into the sky to his palace. He was sad that James had died, but every demiwizard had to die at one point, whether they be rebel or not.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Someone, a teenager maybe, magically appeared. He said some words, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Oh." Sophia said. He hadn't made the best impression on her, but no one should die that way. The other girl, Krista said some things, and the man introduced himself as the god of winds. Sophia was impressed. The Athenian had never met a god, not even her mother.

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Garner Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:52 am

A girl ran down to Isaac, wand at the ready. "What happened," She said, putting her hand on the his shoulder and continuing, "It's okay, I'm a demi-wizard and I'm not a rebel,"
Isaac smiled weakly. He didn't really care. "Okay then." All of a sudden, Sophia ran down and some flying bloke descended from the sky. "Sad, isn't it?" He frowned. "James Jacobs died. He betrayed the Death Eaters and died while saving Isaac." The First-year smiled as the girl patted him on the shoulder. When the flying bloke made a gravestone, the flew off, Isaac shouted up after him, "Thanks for the Gravestone!" He then looked at Sophia and Kristia. "Well, I suppose we'd best not get found by another Prefect." He smiled at Sophia and then turned and began to walk back up to the Castle. He'd had a rough night, and all he wanted was a good night's sleep.

Isaac Garner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down