Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELLAROSE, Trinity

2 posters

Go down

BELLAROSE, Trinity Empty BELLAROSE, Trinity

Post  Trinity Bellarose Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Name: Trinity Bellarose

Species: Demigod

Side: Demi-Wizards

History:
I pretty much grew up in the middle of nowhere, or as my dad calls it, central Illinois. He's a farmer, and not a poor one either. Most of the people in town, including me, call him Leo, but his full name is Leonardo Jethro Bellarose, and he buys and sells land for most of our money. But he loves farming, which is exactly what he does most of the time. I take care of the stuff he asks me to do, like feeding the chickens and what not. In fact, I was doing exactly that, feeding the chickens, when some huge dog wrecked the chicken shed and chased me out. Apparently my dad knew this was going to happen someday so he had this sword that turned it to dust. A freaking giant sword in the middle of our house and I didn't know about it.

So Leo drove to the airport and flew me to New York. Mind you, I still had no idea what was happening so I just sat there and never said a word. Did I mention I was eleven when this happened? Yeah, it was the summer before sixth grade and I was pretty sure these weren't the weird things people had been telling me were going to happen. We landed in the middle of the night and took a taxi to again, the middle of nowhere. What's with my dad and the middle of nowhere? But it turned out it wasn't the middle of nowhere, it was actually right near somewhere, a place where he told me I was going to be safe. Safe from what? I had asked him. And now I know, safe from monsters and the gods and goddesses. But I usually go back home during the year, so it's alright. I'm still in the Hermes cabin, which is pretty weird because aren't people supposed to get claimed when they turn 13? I'm 16, and no sign from mom up there. Hey? Are you listening? Yeah, this is your daughter, explaining her entire life story to a stranger. What happened to stranger danger? Aren't moms supposed to protect you from that? Gee, thanks for being so caring.

This is what I'm talking about. I have no idea who the Hades my mom is, and all my dad will say is that they met, fell in love, and then she had to leave. I also figured out that I supposedly look exactly like her, except my hair is like my dad's. To tell the truth I don't really care who my mom is. I don't hate the gods or anything, but I don't love 'em either. It's hard to think that any demigod can really love their celestial parent. Oh well, that's life I guess. Life for a demigod at least.

Apperance:
Like I said, I look exactly like my mother, except for my hair. It's a little bit thin and falls to the middle of my back. It's the color of my father's, the colour of cornsilk, and straight like his too. At times it curls a little bit but you can't tell unless I don't brush my hair. I don't like putting it into a pony tail, but it is necessary on hot days when I'm hanging out outside, which is a lot. My physique is small and lanky. Did I mention how short I am? 5' 3". Just three inches and I would be considered a legal midget. To match my fun sized height I'm rather lean, but don't hate, I'm stronger than I look.

I tan really easily, so in the summer my skin is pretty dark, which his surprising if you see me in the winter, pale as a porcelain doll. Freckles dot my face, right across my nose so whenever I talk to Leo he gets distracted and tries to count them. He tells me my eyes are boring to look at when I'm talking, but I can tell he just doesn't want to look at them because they look exactly like my mother's. Dull green with hickory colored band around each one, and rather large and almond shaped.

Well that brings me to the rest of my face. My nose is average enough, straight with a slight concave bridge. It's a little too small if you ask me (which you are). My mouth is thin and most of the time you'll see it with a smirk. I used to have braces, but I got them off when I was fourteen so now my teeth are as straight as teeth get, and it was worth the pain. My face is heart shaped and my cheekbones a little high.

And as for what I wear, I guess my apparel ranges. I like skinny jeans, vintage and v-neck shirts, vests and cardigans. Shoes consist of an epic pair of Osirises, sandals, vans, and minnetonkas. As for other things, she has lots of scarves, neckalces, and she is always found walking around with her headphones and wearing Raybans. Like I said, it ranges so sometimes I could be wearing something totally awesome, like... suspenders.

Personality: I guess it'd be kinda hard to tell you what I'm like, it being me telling you about me, so I'll have someone else do it for you:

One thing Trinity is very well known about asides from her soft spoken-ness is her honesty, she is probably the most honest person you could ever meet. She doesn’t really know why she just isn’t capable of lying, even when she does attempt to do so at some point people can look through her like she was a plastic bag. But she isn’t the straight forward kind of honest person, usually when she encounters a question she doesn’t want to answer it’s either she would change the topic or just stop talking and try to get out of the sticky situation. It’s one of her weaknesses since she really couldn’t help but tell the truth all the time, it’s why people don’t really confide their secrets in her and why she never really takes part in preparing surprise parties for her friends. But sometimes it could be a good thing because people appreciate how honest she is, because they can also sense she means no malice and has a pure heart. They just find it a little bit annoying when she let’s things slip when they are not supposed to.

Another thing about Trinity is that she is very gentle and soft-spoken, she doesn’t like shouting and too much noise, she just likes things to be all cool and peaceful. She is very against war and fighting but there are really times where she has no other choice but to do so in order to protect herself and others, which is why she goes to Camp Half Blood. When she isn’t required to fight she likes spending her time with friends or alone anywhere peaceful where she can reflect on her thoughts and maybe meditate a bit to relax her senses after a day of tiring training. She doesn’t like getting angry at people, especially those who are close to her and are her friends. Usually when she’s at the verge of getting angry at someone she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a short while, and when she opens them again she just smiles and says that everything’s all right. So basically she’s a girl who likes it when things are just smooth sailing and all mellowed down.

RP Sample Please:
Code:
Luri was snoring loudly in her cabin, her blanket was on the floor and she was lying dangerously close to the edge with one leg hanging off. She had skipped school the day before and came to camp in the middle of the day when she remembered about the whole quest thing. The prophecy still gnawed at the edge of dreams, and this was the first good sleep she had gotten since... well, since forever. It was accompanied by a nice dream about llamas gnawing the hands off of her World History teacher, freight trains, and Constantinople. Right as she and the llama were launching Ms. Simms over the edge of a cliff she hit the floor with athud! There was a groan accompanied by lots of swears as the daughter of Eris got up and rubbed her head. Blinking the sleep slowly from her eyes she wondered about what had happened the day before.

After getting out of class she only had time to grab a change of clothes and her guitar case. Then she skedaddled off the campus and ran to catch a taxi. Once she had gotten the attention of a rather "horizontally challenged" and told him the directions to the farm road right in front of the Camp, she went through all of the things in her guitar case. Her guitar, obviously, some drachmas and mortal money, a giant wooden praying mantis, a Snoopy Christmas ornament, a canteen of nectar... that was about it. She put the change of clothes inside the case and then flipped it close. The lock had shimmered slightly from when Caleb had put a spell on it so that it couldn't be opened by anybody but Luri.

Once Luri arrived at camp she went to grab some stuff to eat from the Dining Pavilion and then went to the armory to drop off her two swords. When she was faced with question of what weapon she wanted to bring on the quest with her she had chosen her bow and arrows because Hanalise would take care of any short range fighting with no problem. At last she got back to the Eris cabin and just stared at the ceiling until she fell asleep. Now she was awake and had this strange feeling that there was something she should be doing…

Luri blinked more and was brought back to reality. The quest! Her alarm clock showed the time in big red letters that just made her even more surprised when she realized that they would be actually leaving for the quest in only a few minutes. After running her hand through her mess of bright red hair she barreled out the door, grabbing her guitar case on the way out. Shrugging off the fact that she probably wouldn’t have time to stop by the mess hall, she went there anyways and took an apple, energy drinks, and several granola bars, for a snack. Finally she was satisfied with her amount of Chewy Chocolate Chip and broke into a run towards the hill, which was on the other side of the camp.

On the way there, she thought of the prophecy. Three heroes shall journey toward the blade of two parts. She thought this meant Kronos’ scythe, which was what this quest was all about. At it’s last appearance is where they will start. She remembered there being something about the scythe being destroyed… but she never really liked to listen to the story about Percy Jackson and everybody, so she really had know idea where that could be. They’ll engage in a battle with the Titan of Light. That line was pretty self explanatory. The Titan of Light was Hyperion, the dude she used to think was SO COOL but he just decided to turn evil. A hero’s soul shall be lost in the fight. When she came to this line, a cold chill ran down her spine. It seemed on the outside that Luri didn’t fear anything, that she was this daring girl that didn’t care what anybody thought. Really though, well, she was a scaredy-cat. After going over the line in her head she began to have second thoughts. Could that be her? Could it be Hana or Laura?

Luri started to slow down. These prophecies usually had these weird double meanings… but what if…?

She began staring at everything in camp, saying goodbye to random inanimate objects. “Goodbye sun.” She said, staring up to the heavens. “Goodbye grass, goodbye trees… goodbye Big House, goodbye basketball courts. Goodbye stupid pegasi that always try to hurt me…” Then she stopped herself. What was she doing? She couldn’t let that get to her. Nope, she would be optimistic about this. Luri went over the rest of the prophecy in her mind and once she got to the end,But all great help comes at a great cost, she had arrived at Half Blood Hill. Skidding to a halt in front of Thalia’s Pine Tree, she noticed Thalia herself along with several other half bloods she knew.

“Heya Hana!” She said with a grin as she approached the place where Luke was talking to the daughter of Ares and her quest companion. She was actually glad that it was Hanalise and Laura who were coming along, but she would never actually say that to their faces. She couldn’t see Laura anywhere, but had no doubt that the Athenian would be there soon. Luri opened one of her Red Bull cans and took a swig. Being able to think of nothing else to say, she just tapped her foot and said, “So… how about this weather?” Goodbye clouds… goodbye blue skies… goodbye pine tree…
How'd you find out about this site?: Half Blood Hill ftw ^^

Last edited by Trinity Bellarose on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Trinity Bellarose
Trinity Bellarose

Back to top Go down

BELLAROSE, Trinity Empty Re: BELLAROSE, Trinity

Post  Sophia Rine Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Accepted. After a little bit of RP, I'm pretty sure who'll you get claimed by ^.^

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum