Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character Sheet

2 posters

Go down

My Character Sheet Empty My Character Sheet

Post  Willow Carian Oakenhelm Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

First Name: Willow Carian
Last Name: Oakenhelm
Heritage: Demi-Wizard. Always thought she was Muggle-born though.
Place of Birth: Wales, UK
Year: Second

Side: Demi Wizards
How I found out: Laura Arai, TPT

Looks:

Eyes: Green-Blue flecked with grey.
Hair: Willow has short brown hair, which is naturally straight, but since cutting it; it's developed a style.
General Apperance: Willow is of average height and build for someone of her age, and she is fairly strong looking after years of karate.
Dressing Style: Willow used to hate wearing girly clothes, and wore jeans {usually baggy}, a patterned t-shirt and trainers whenever she could. She also never dressed up for parties but she had never been to anything formal until her second year at Hogwarts. Since then, she wore more dresses and went to parties. Though she still prefers her first year wear.

General Character Traits:

Strengths: Her joful charisma always shines through and she knows exactly how to cheer someone up and when to.
Weaknesses: Willow is very talkative and this can often get her into heaps of trouble, she also isn't good at controlling her temper and is certainly lacking common sense at times. In her Muggle school she always got told off for not controlling herself and for making strange things happen to people around her.
Personality: Willow is a kind girl who always knows what to do in an emergency when people need help they turn to her. She is quite relaxed and forgetful and always leaves homework until the last minute, she enjoys making people laugh, and she is very loud and outgoing, but despite this personality, when she was an ignorant muggle-born {that is didn't know about magic and Hogwarts} she wanted to be an Author when she grew up, but now after she read about Aurors she wants to grow up and fight the Dark Wizards.

Family Details

Personal History: Willow was born in a small sea-side town, she'd lived there all her life and had many friends around her, her family all held her close to their hearts but she inadverdently drove them all away one by one, scaring them with her inexplainable powers. Her family still love her but barely say a word to her all day, thus resulting in her always out on the beach.
However, during her second year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, new information came to light. Demi-wizards. It wasn't long before she found out that her parents, might not have been her parents at all.

Parents: Stephen Oakenhelm {37}, Elen Oakenhelm {36}
Siblings: Siona Oakenhelm {7}

Strong Area of Magic: Flying, Charms, Herbology, DADA.
Weak Area of Magic: Transfiguration and Potions.

Minor Details:

Pets: One sheepdog called Max. The family dog.
Wand: 9 1/2 inches, Oak with Unicorn hair.
Favorite Quidditch position: Chaser

RP sample: Willow made sure she slammed the door on the way out of her house. 'Great' she thought, about the thirtieth argument today, and for what? Talking about Hogwarts' She carried on walking, stumbling occasionally the tears in her eyes and wild fly-away her blurring her vision.

She nearly dropped the book she was carrying once, entitled Hogwarts: A History. Willow needed to learn as much as she could about her new school.

When she got to the beach she ran as close to the water as she dared and just watched the waves. She didn't want any magical mishaps happening right now, and the waves always calmed her.

But then she thought, 'I don't want to be calm. I want to see danger and adventure and I want to explore and learn about magic until my heart is fit to burst!'

Watching the waves she thought, 'One day I'll show my parents. I'll show them I'm not just a good for nothing show-off, in a few days I'll officially be a pupil at Hogwarts. And I will be great at magic and and fighting against dark magic if it's the last thing I do! Adventure, here I come.'

((This was the first character sheet I ever made, so scuse if it's not very good. I edited it the slightest bit to suit the plot (it was for a HP site duh) and...! She was in a certain Hogwarts house on that site, and was going to say she still was; though it'll be more interesting to see where she's placed now Smile ))

Willow Carian Oakenhelm

Back to top Go down

My Character Sheet Empty Re: My Character Sheet

Post  Sophia Rine Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Accepted, though you do know there was a charrie sheet layout thing, right?

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Carian Oakenhelm Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah I do, you saw Smile I changed my whole character. Ahem *too-lazy-to-edit-it,-so-I-copied-and -pasted-one*

Willow Carian Oakenhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down