Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students ))

3 posters

Go down

THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students )) Empty THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students ))

Post  Aeoleus Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Aeoleus opened the doors. He walked forward and whispered in the headmaster's ear. It was dinnertime at Hogwarts. The headmaster's eyes widened. "Children, there is something you must know. The demiwizards already know this, but... the mythological Titan Kronos's followers are meeting up with Voldemort followers."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students )) Empty Re: THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students ))

Post  Krista Johnson Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Krista was sitting in the dining hall when someone walked in an announced that voldemort followed and Kronos followers were becoming allied. Krista stood up and said "No, really, I just happened to meet someone who watched there friend die at the hands of a rebel and I just happened to run into him right after it happened, and this kid was a rebel turned good so that murdered him." Krista said refering to when she had ran into Issac and Sophia right after their friend died. Well actually, Krista had heard Issac yelling so she had gone to see what was wrong. She had met Issac right after he had buried his friend. She had tried to comfort him when Sophia came and Krista was just plan mad at the rebels, if she could she would march right outside and attack them all at once, but sadly she didn't know enough spells. Realizing what she had said Krista sat down slowly and suddenly became very interested in the floor.

Krista Johnson

Location : Stalking you, look behind ya... yep, i'm the person you see! MUHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students )) Empty Re: THey are growing stronger (( open to Hogwarts students ))

Post  Sophia Rine Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 am

Sophia was shoving a piece of meatloaf into her mouth as someone swooped into the Great Hall. She wasn't sure who it was, but Mcgonagal's eyes widened. She said somethings that Sophia already knew about, seeing that she had meet a rebel in the woods. "It's nothing to worry about." Sophia's voice said flatly. It wasn't anything to worry about in her mind, but she knew it really was. "We'll just have to increase the boarders." The Ravenclaw shrugged. It just seemed logic to her. "But of course, there would have to be those willing to fight."

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "I am aware that James Jacobs has died. I am Aeoleus, the King of the Winds." Several students gasped, others looked nervous. Aeoleus waved his hand, and the Headmaster's hat flew off her head, hovering in midair. Aeoleus snapped his fingers, and the hat flew back to the headmaster's head. Aeoleus coughed. "Well, if they try to invade by air, I can stop them."

Last edited by Aeoleus on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Rine Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:56 pm

(( The headmistress is a girl. Mcgonagal.))

Sophia had meet the god before in the forest. She listened to him, not wanting to be rude. "They don't have brooms, I think." She said. "And there's no spell for flight." Sophia doubted that they had brooms, because they were always in hiding. Sophia sighed, and stopped talking. Her mouth was just too big.

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Aeoleus waited patiently. "Lord Voldemort's men have many tricks up their sleeves. They have already tried to attack Olympus. Zeus himself had difficulty warding them off." Aeoleus's smiled faded. "As for Kronos... we have little information on his followers at the moment."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down