Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kennedy Beauregard

2 posters

Go down

Kennedy Beauregard Empty Kennedy Beauregard

Post  Kennedy Beauregard Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 pm

[[Ohmegee, this sucks so bad]]

Name: Kennedy Beauregard

Birthdate: July 21, 1994

Species: Demi-wizard

Side: Voldey and Kronos FTW!

History: She saw hellish animals, monsters….things. Kennedy had her life made for her, just like your mother made your bed this morning. Her dad was the president of a big company in New York, she was the cool kid, she was the kid with that toy you’ve always wanted, and she was that kid with the pretty nose and nice hair. Kennedy looked like she felt right at home, but she only looked like it. In truth, she felt out of place, she felt empty. At the age of seven, Kennedy got lost in the outskirts of the sparkling city of New York. She wandered and sauntered for hours. She encountered another lost child who was a couple years older than her. Kennedy eagerly followed the boy to a base outside of Camp Half-Blood. She hoped that this new life the boy was leading her to would fill the emptiness inside of her. Kennedy had been lead to a rebel camp.
Kennedy trained, fought, studied, and grew into a strong willed and skilled demi-wizard. She’s one of the few rebels who had been literally raised a rebel. She’s now sixteen.

Appearance: Long, straight, light brown hair falls to her chest and she has beautiful blue eyes. Her body in slim and fit from all the training she does regularly. Kennedy is around 5’7’’ and has a clear complexion.

Personality: She’s strong-willed, stubborn, reserved, competitive, and blunt. She has a part of that typical popular girl personality in her, but she’s more conservative and keeps to herself.

RP Sample Please:
Andrea was spinning in an endless white space. She looked at her hand. It kept changing from skinny to chubby. She yelled but no sound came out. Her dad appeared and laughed at her. Andrea tried to grasp a hold of him, but he vanished into thin air. Her dog Scout licked her, but she didn’t feel anything. Andrea was spinning and spinning. It felt like her brain was a yolk inside a raw egg, spinning at a different rate. She cried but no tears came. She felt everything drain from inside her. She felt so empty and shallow, yet she was filled with mixed emotions.

Andy woke up in a sweat, breathing heavily and clutching onto her blanket like no other. She had this dream many times before, but still managed to wake up in a sweat, though she was getting better at solving the dream. The first time she got it, she was terrified when she woke up and had cried out repeatedly until she even woke up the neighbors. Andrea’s goal was to wake up like it was just a regular dream. She glanced at her clock, it read: 4:23. She grabbed a hair tie, took a sip from her water bottle, and headed out the door in her pajamas: an old tennis t-shirt and checkered pajama pants.

Andy strolled by the cabins, breathing in the cool morning air. She hoped no one else was awake at this time. Once well away from the cabins, she started to skip and sing one of her favorites when she was younger…

“Fall is here, hear the yell
back to school, ring the bell
brand new shoes, walking blues
climb the fence, books and pens
I can tell that we're going to be friends”

“Walk with me, Suzy Lee
through the park and by the tree
we will rest upon the ground
and look at all the bugs we found
then safely walk to school
without a sound”

By the time she was done singing the first two verses, Andrea had arrived at the edge of the woods. She took her necklace off and studied it, remembering the day she was claimed. She twisted the sapphire gem and it grew into an epee. Andrea looked at it and contemplated for a moment, “Nah.” The epee changed into a typical sword, “Mm, better. I’m gonna call you Kyddos, glory and fame. Or should I name you Diprosopus, two-faced? Cause you are a two-faced bastard that brings me victory.” She smirked to herself and slapped her hemp bracelet against her thigh. Strands of hemp twirled and formed into a sword, it could change into any weapon too. “I’ll name you Kyddos.” Andrea looked at her other sword that her mother had given her, “And you’ll be Diprosopus.” Andy pressed the bead on the hilt of the sword and it turned back into a bracelet. She entered the woods swinging her sword and stabbing leaves on the ground.

She soon came to a clearing, one she hadn’t been to before. It had several targets carved onto trees and quite a few knife marks. She went around slashing at each tree like real opponents. All the while singing the first two verses of another song…

"I'm gonna fight 'em all
A nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back"

"And I'm talking to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette
And the message coming from my eyes
Says leave it alone"

Andy shoved her sword in the heart of the last opponent. Hearing a crack of a twig, she snapped out of her concentration and looked around. She was sure it must’ve been just another camper. Andy leaned against the tree, her last opponent, and waited for the person to reveal themselves. If the person attacked, she would easily pull her sword out of the tree. If the person got it first, she would pull out her other sword.

How'd you find out about this site?: Sophie Smile

Kennedy Beauregard

http://www.pjothehill.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Kennedy Beauregard Empty Re: Kennedy Beauregard

Post  Sophia Rine Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

ACCEPTED!! ^.^

Yay! Our first rebel

Sophia Rine
Admin

https://half-bloodbase.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down