Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all))

2 posters

Go down

Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all)) Empty Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all))

Post  Willow Carian Oakenhelm Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Willow ran from the Hufflepuff common room she was staying in. Since she hadn't been Sorted yet (embarrassing), she'd had nowhere to stay and the Puffs had been kind enough to take her in. Of course, when she was Sorted; they'd change the password a thousand times.
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm so unbelievably late..." she muttered, speed-walking to the Great Hall. Willow Oakenhelm had slept in...again. And in her haste to make it before the Headmistress said a few words, or Snape noticed her poor punctuality; she forgot about the Dungbomb trap she'd set in the very corridor she was walking through, and was hit with a jet of putrid green smoke.
"Oh God Damn it," she muttered, running to the bath rooms and using her body spray to poorly mask her newly rancid odour.

When she reached the doors of the Great Hall however, she heard noises coming from behind her. Teachers? Or was it her old friend Hanabi? She was prone to sneaking up on her often. But...then she remembered how that was in a different Wizarding school which made her a little sad.
"I'm sorry I'm so late," she said, spinning around too quickly; skidding on the polished floors and falling onto her backside. "Sorry?" she tried again, cheeks flaming.

Willow Carian Oakenhelm

Back to top Go down

Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all)) Empty Re: Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all))

Post  Aeoleus Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 pm

(( Uh... Snape is dead ))

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all)) Empty Re: Late, Late, LATE, LAAATE! ((Open to all))

Post  Willow Carian Oakenhelm Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 pm

((Please don't spam my thread XD You could've PM'd that to me. Anyway...so?))

Willow Carian Oakenhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down