Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Half-Blood Base
All is well in both the worlds of wizards and half bloods... Kronos and Voldemort have both been defeated... Right? Wrong. Kronos followers have meet up with Voldemorts. Will you fight against or with?

-Admins(:
Half-Blood Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowledge vs Knowledge|Aeoleus

2 posters

Go down

Knowledge vs Knowledge|Aeoleus Empty Knowledge vs Knowledge|Aeoleus

Post  Trinity Bellarose Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Trinity, took in a deep breath. “Ahhhh” She sighed, feeling a slight euphoria. This part of the camp was all but her home. In the strawberry fields, she felt better. Maybe it was because of her dad who had made her feel safer amongst plants. In fact, she trusted plants more than she trusted people, mortal or immortal. All they did was sit there and grow, and grow flowers and fruit for you, and then die. Sadly life wasn't that simple, but for now she walked on through the fields.

Today was a beautiful day, humidity lower than usual, standing amidst her favorite fruit, what more could Trinity ask for? She asked herself the question, and started to answer it for herself. For one, some company would be nice. She was really enjoying the private time today while the campers were busy doing their boring activities, but now she was hoping for some intellectually stimulating interaction. Shamefully though, people thought she didn't want to talk to them, so she wasn’t sure if it would really happen. For demi-gods, you’d think they’d be more understanding about each other.

She had to laugh at the idea a little, letting her blue eyes wander to the ground that provided the nutrients the strawberry plants needed. Maybe it was because she was a unclaimed still, so they assumed she wasn't one of them or wouldn't want to talk to them. Still though, how could they assume that when no one really had a conversation with her yet?

Either way, she knew that was probably the product of a society that was out of tune with each other. The information revolution allowed people to find things out through texts or books, but she liked the old school way. To learn, she talked to people and constantly compared experiences and learned from their customs and norms. Trinity was a rare breed these days though, and she tried to come to grips with that. Interpersonal IQ was more important than analytical IQ in her book, but in a world of tests and statistics, that wasn’t going to be enough. For now, all she could do was mull over her thoughts until she had a way to act on them.

Last edited by Trinity Bellarose on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trinity Bellarose
Trinity Bellarose

Back to top Go down

Knowledge vs Knowledge|Aeoleus Empty Re: Knowledge vs Knowledge|Aeoleus

Post  Aeoleus Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Aeoleus flew down to Camp Half-Blood, to the strawberry fields. He saw a young demigod girl who was admiring the plants. Aeoleus appeared beside her. "Ah... the plants are quite beautiful, but for me, the wind is more intriguing." Aeoleus plucked a strawberry and chewed at it. "Hello, Trinity. I am Aeoleus, master of the winds, a lieutenant of Lord Jupiter himself. Or, as you Greek demigods, say it,: Zeus." Aeoleus chuckled. "The Roman camp knows about the wizards now. They are on their guard. Porphyrion, Kronos, and Voldemort have been defeated, but there is still more to come. Thankfully, my show starts in a few hours, so I can chat. Mellie will manage." Aeoleus smiled.

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Bellarose Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Trinity looked up from the soil and squeaked audibly as a man appeared out of nowhere. It was surprising, so much so that she nearly fell over. Where'd he come from? "The winds?" She muttered as he started to talk. Who the heck is this guy? Then he introduced himself as Aeoleus, master of the winds or something and other. "How do you know my name?" Was the first thing she said.

Then she realized it was an idiot question. He was a god, of course he knew her name. It was still weird and rather unnerving though. "Um, nevermind that. Who's Mellie?" She picked a strawberry off of it's vine and popped it into her mouth, some of the juice running in a thin line down her chin.

This was weird. Trinity hadn't had an encounter with any gods before so she felt awkward and she didn't know how she should have been acting. Maybe she should act more polite? Or would that be weird? Her brow furrowed and then she glanced back at him, realizing he definitely didn't seem godly. Then her shyness took over and she felt about ready to faint.
Trinity Bellarose
Trinity Bellarose

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoleus Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Aeoleus smiled. "Mellie is an aura, or wind nymph." He plucked another strawberry and gulped it down. "So... have you heard about the wizards yet? Neptune seems to be intrigued by them, though Zeus was annoyed at first. The connection between wizard and god has come again." Aeoleus changed his appearance. He was wearing a Roman toga and wreath. "This is my Roman form. The Roman demigods would recognize me better in this form, so I see Hera isn't playing games again." He laughed. "Just kidding."

Aeoleus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down